Colonial With Beautiful Kitchen
About This Plan
- It's all about the kitchen in this beautiful Colonial-style home plan. It has two spacious islands: one with a snack bar for family and friends to sit and chat, and the other with a veggie-rinsing sink and lots of room to chop.
- The family room is totally open, with two sets of double doors leading to the back porch and outdoor kitchen.
- A formal living and dining room are ready for special entertaining.
- Conveniently located on this floor, the owner's suite invites you to relax in the oversize shower, the window-side tub, or next door in the quiet study.
- You'll love the extra storage throughout the house, especially the mud room.
- Kids sleep upstairs, where there are four bedrooms and a library that's great for homework.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,457 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,957 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,500 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 301 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 526 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Monolithic Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 110' 0"
- Depth: 56' 0"
- Max ridge height: 32' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 807 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 12' 0" Second Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss