Comfortable 3 Bedroom Plan
About This Plan
- Although modest in size, this home plan includes a full complement of features. There's a formal foyer, defined by columns and topped by a skylight that funnels in light.
- There's a U-shaped kitchen with a bump-out window and generous stretches of countertop. A peninsula separates the kitchen and dining room and can be used as an eating counter.
- The living room houses a fireplace and sliding glass doors to the backyard.
- Sleeping quarters, two bathrooms, and a laundry closet are arranged in the wing behind the two-car garage.
- Windows around the perimeter of the house make rooms feel spacious beyond their dimensions.
- Open spaces and clean lines keep traffic flowing smoothly throughout the home.
- Entries to the home are inviting, and kitchen areas are functional. You will appreciate how the windows and lighting are used to create a comfortable and warm atmosphere, yet still maintain privacy and security.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,271 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,271 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 40' 0"
- Depth: 58' 0"
- Max ridge height: 19' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 423 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Framing Type: Truss