Comfortable and Stylish Home Plan
About This Plan
- Beautifully proportioned, this home plan elicits a feeling of traditionalism, of security and stability. Stacked windows counterbalance the horizontal profile of the house. A gabled dormer is centered between roof peaks. Stone accents decorate the lap siding. The concealed garage is accessed from the back.
- Abundant space and architectural details create an interior that's comfortable, efficient, and stylish. Although the formal front rooms - foyer, living room, and dining room - are wide open, the spaces are defined by columns and changes in ceiling height. Across the back of the house, the more casual family area features vaulted ceilings throughout. The kitchen work core is defined by an angular island, equipped with a sink and dishwasher. A corner fireplace is a focal point in the family room.
- The master suite is a delightful retreat. There's plenty of room in the spacious bedroom for both sitting and sleeping areas. The bath includes both a whirlpool tub and a shower. A towel shelf spans the foot of the tub, from wall to sink vanity.
- Entry from the garage is through the laundry room, complete with a sink, cabinets, and counter. The compartmentalized bath behind the den serves the two auxiliary bedrooms. The corner of the bath can be used for a linen closet or add a second sink.
- Related Plans: See these alternate versions - 69161AM, 69147AM and 69260AM and 69261AM.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,218 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,218 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 50' 0"
- Depth: 70' 0"
- Max ridge height: 21' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 610 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss