Compact and Cute Craftsman Home Plan
About This Plan
- This compact and cute Craftsman home plan gives you three bedrooms in a relatively small and simple envelope helping keep your construction costs down.
- The living room has a stone faced fireplace, 10' high tray ceiling and there is even a wood storage box and lots of built-ins. The dining and kitchen are open and airy with an eating bar open to the living room.
- The master suite has a 4-way vaulted ceiling, sitting area, large walk-in closet and a plush bath with his and her vanities and a separate shower. The two secondary bed rooms have liberal sized closets and one of the secondary bedrooms has ceilings that slope from 8' to 11'.
- The attached garage has a nice storage room and a stairwell that leads to a future space and attic.
- The huge screen porch with an adjacent makes an excellent place to entertain. The design of the screen porch acts as a breezeway and the patio is open to the sky.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,292 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,292 sq. ft.
- Storage: 83 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 243 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Daylight
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 51' 6"
- Depth: 77' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 577 sq. ft.
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 5 on 12