Compact Cozy Design
About This Plan
- Lots of special features are packed into this compact house plan with its covered entry in front and covered porch in back.
- A 10' ceiling tops the foyer, and optional 10' boxed ceilings can be built in the great room and master bedroom.
- His and her vanities and walk-in closets, plus a whirlpool tub and a separate glass shower, are also found in the master suite.
- A gas fireplace warms the great room and the rest of the open living area.
- The second bath lies between bedrooms two and three and is handy to the rest of the house.
- In the garage, note the easily accessed area for storing a golf cart.
- Ceilings: 9' standard.
- Foundation options: slab or crawl space. Please specify when ordering.
- Related Plans: For an all brick version, see house plan 59715ND.
- See these other related house plans - 59223ND, 59224ND, 59225ND, 59226ND, 59227ND, 59228ND and 59229ND.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,379 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,379 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 91 sq. ft.
- Entry: 51 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 38' 4"
- Depth: 68' 6"
- Max ridge height: 24' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 493 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick