Compact Craftsman Home Plan
About This Plan
- Flex space off the foyer of this compact Craftsman home gives you choices.
- Use this vaulted space as a study or formal dining room.
- The main living area is in the back of the home and offers a delightful open layout where everyone can be together.
- The big island and walk-in pantry make the kitchen a terrific place to work in.
- Another vaulted ceiling tops the master suite located on the first floor.
- Two more bedrooms lie up on the second floor along with a hall bathroom.
- The ceiling height on this level is 8'1" vaulting up to 10' at the center.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,627 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,179 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 448 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 100 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 40' 0"
- Depth: 54' 0"
- Max ridge height: 22' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 408 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick and Truss