Compact European Home Plan
About This Plan
- Clean lines and stone detailing provide curb appeal that makes this home suitable for today's discerning buyer.
- High ceilings greet you as you enter the foyer, where you find the bedroom wing to your right and the main living area ahead to your left.
- The kitchen island provides an open design where the great room, kitchen and dining areas are casually blended for daily living.
- The master suite includes a step ceiling, spacious walk-in closet and private bath, while the second bedroom has direct access to the full bath just off the entry.
- A side load, three stall garage completes the home.
- ADDED BONUS: See this house plan from every angle in this YouTube video.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,993 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,993 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 168 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 50' 0"
- Depth: 76' 0"
- Max ridge height: 23' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 792 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss