Compact European Home Plan in Two Versions
About This Plan
- Stucco, stone and a hip roof create a home style that's unique and appealing to many. The main floor of this ranch features high ceilings and a spacious living area.
- A corner fireplace highlights the great room that has direct access to both the kitchen and dining room.
- The master suite is tucked off to the side and pampers with a step ceiling in the bedroom, a spacious walk-in closet and a private bath with whirlpool tub.
- Two additional bedrooms can be found on the opposite side of the home for maximum privacy. Each has a large closet and direct access to the full bath just off the hallway.
- Have fun in the super-large rec room on the lower level with a terrific wet bar that is made for entertaining.
- Two additional bedrooms and a full bath on this level will handsomely accommodate visiting guests or family.
- Related Plan: Save money and finish the lower level later with house plan 89740AH.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,707 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,080 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,627 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 50' 0"
- Depth: 60' 4"
- Max ridge height: 24' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 641 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 7' 1"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss