Compact House Plan With Spacious Interior
About This Plan
- This small starter home plan has a spacious feel. Entering, you find yourself in a large and naturally bright great room that comprises the living room, dining room and kitchen. Its vaulted ceiling slopes up from the front, crests above the kitchen's work island, then slopes down toward the dining room and the rest of the L-shaped kitchen at the rear.
- Light spills in through the expansive front window plus four side windows. Still more washes in through French doors at the rear, and another wide window over the sink. The doors open onto a covered deck which you can easily screen.
- Laundry appliances are conveniently located in a utility room that sits at the juncture of the shared living spaces and the more private sleeping areas.
- Owners' suite amenities include a walk-in closet and a private bathroom with an oversized shower. Secondary bedrooms share a bathroom that has a combination tub and shower.
- From inside the 2-car garage, you can enter the home directly, through a door that opens in right next to the coat closet and front entry.
- The roof has a 7:12 pitch.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,298 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,298 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 45' 0"
- Depth: 48' 0"
- Max ridge height: 19' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 471 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12