Compact One-level Home Plan with Fireplace
About This Plan
- With just under 1,200 square feet of living space, this compact one-level home plan offers all of the charm and conveniences for a starter family or empty nester.
- The front porch guides you into the heart of the home; a sizable family room to the left and eat-in kitchen to the right.
- L-shaped cabinetry forms the kitchen and a bump out provides a great space for a dining nook with forward-facing views.
- The bedrooms are tucked towards the back of the design with the owner's suite including a full bath with a linen closet and a walk-in closet.
- Bedroom 2 neighbors a full bathroom and a linen closet in the hallway provides additional storage space.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,137 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,137 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 36' 0"
- Depth: 38' 4"
- Max ridge height: 20' 9"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss