Compact One Level Southern Home Plan
About This Plan
- A staggered hip roof adds visual interest to this one level Southern house plan.
- Modest in size, the home offers three bedrooms and a quiet study that faces front.
- An arched window in the study and built-in book shelves are added perks.
- A half wall separates the dinette from the large great room, preserving sightlines.
- The kitchen sink is set in the peninsula eating bar so you can watch what's going on.
- The master bedroom is quite large and has a huge walk-in closet and over-sized master bathroom with two sinks.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,880 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,880 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 40' 0"
- Depth: 72' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 460 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick