Compact Split Level House Plan
About This Plan
- Only 42' wide, this Split Level house plan fits well on a narrow lot.
- From the foyer, it is only six steps up to the living area.
- A cathedral ceiling and an open floor plan maximize the space making the home feel larger.
- Sliding glass doors in the dining area take you out to a rear deck.
- The bedrooms are all grouped on the left side of the home.
- The master bedroom gets a tray ceiling and private bathroom.
- Add a finished bonus room on the ground level for an additional 258 square feet.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,096 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,096 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 258 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 369 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 42' 0"
- Depth: 27' 0"
- Max ridge height: 19' 0"
- Type: Drive Under
- Area: 469 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12