Compact Three Bedroom Craftsman House Plan
About This Plan
- Less than 50' wide, this one level Craftsman house plan is adorned with brick and decorative wood trim.
- Follow the long vaulted hallway back to the main living area that is all open concept.
- The big family room fireplace can be enjoyed from the kitchen and breakfast nook.
- Four windows along the back wall give you views of the rear covered porch and your back yard.
- The quiet master suite is tucked away at the back of the house, away from street noise.
- Bedroom 2 gets a vaulted ceiling and there are two sinks in the shared hall bathroom.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,086 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,086 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 277 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 48' 0"
- Depth: 65' 0"
- Max ridge height: 22' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 475 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss