Contemporary Country House Plan Under 3000 Square Feet with Barrel-Arched Entry
3.5 - 4.5
About This Plan
- The barrel-arched entry and timber-framed gables catch your eye when gazing at this Contemporary Country house plan, complete with a stone and stucco exterior.
- The great room, kitchen, and breakfast nook act as one space for entertaining and extend onto a covered deck for lingering outdoor meals. A den with a fireplace near the foyer offers a quieter space to relax.
- Crowned by a tray ceiling, discover the main-level master bedroom with sliding doors that lead to the deck, a curbless shower in the ensuite, and roomy walk-in closet.
- Four garage bays lead into a mudroom with a coat closet, framed by the laundry room and walk-in pantry.
- Two family bedroom suites are located upstairs, while the optional walkout basement increases the living space by 1,942 square feet.
Optionally Finished Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,956 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,237 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 719 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 901 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,942 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 295 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3 or 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 81' 3"
- Depth: 62' 6"
- Max ridge height: 30' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1325 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Side, Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 10' 0" First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss