Contemporary Craftsman House Plan with Angled Garage and Optional Lower Level
3.5 - 5.5
About This Plan
- Board and batten combines with timber supports and decorate brackets at the entry giving this contemporary Craftsman home plan great curb appeal. An angled 3-car garage with a an attractive gable peak above the middle bay adds to the curb appeal.
- An open layout, consisting of the lodge room, kitchen, and dining areas, provides a great space for family and friends to gather. Two pairs of french doors give you access to the covered deck with fireplace.
- On the right side of the home resides a private, sprawling master suite with private deck access and which connects to a quiet study. The master bathroom features a barrel-vaulted ceiling, two walk-in closets, and two toilet rooms.
- Two bedroom suites across the home each offer their own full bathrooms and are located near a large laundry room.
- The 3-car garage connects to a mud room with storage.
- The optional lower level includes 2 additional bedrooms, a theater, game and billiards room, wet bar, and sizable covered patio. There's also a drive-under garage and storage.
- Related Plans: Get alternate versions with house plans 25637GE, 25671GE and 25677GE.
Optionally Finished Basement
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,813 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,813 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 2,903 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3, 4, or 5
- Full bathrooms: 3, 4, or 5
- Half bathrooms: 1 or 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 104' 11"
- Depth: 91' 1"
- Max ridge height: 29' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 882 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard, Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 10' 0" First Floor / 10' 0"