Contemporary Farmhouse Plan Under 4800 Square Feet with Lower Level Expansion
About This Plan
- This 4-bed contemporary farmhouse plan welcomes you with its board and batten exterior with broad shed dormer stacked windows in a two-story gable with decorative wood brackets at the peak and a side-entry garage. Inside, the home plan gives you 2,787 square-foot of heated living space spread across two floors.
- With shared common areas like an open kitchen and living room, this farmhouse offers the perfect environment for entertaining, including outside in the covered living area with fireplace.
- The master suite is located on the main floor and occupies the entire left side of the home. Upstairs, three bedrooms share two baths and a large rec room a the top of the stairs gives the kids a fun stuff to play with friends.
- Finish the optional lower level with a guest suite, rec room and bar and storage area. If your lot slopes, head out to the lower terrace in back.
- DELIVERY NOTE: Please allow 5 to 7 business days for delivery.
Optional Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,787 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,568 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,219 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 254 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 22 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Slab, Daylight, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 61' 3"
- Depth: 54' 1"
- Max ridge height: 32' 11"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 552 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"