Contemporary Spin on a Classic Craftsman Home Plan
About This Plan
- This 4-bed house plan borrows its style from the Craftsman home of the 1930's to create a simplistic and non-intimidating exterior. It's a look that feels welcoming in almost any neighborhood.
- There's nothing antiquated about this floor plan, however. Contemporary demands are accommodated by its smart and thoughtful layout. A vaulted keeping room off the kitchen provides a secondary gathering place.
- Double ovens, an island and a serving bar in the kitchen keep the chef of the house happy.
- Optional bonus space upstairs allows the house to grow with the family providing plenty of room to expand.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,744 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,909 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 835 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 165 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,909 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 56' 0"
- Depth: 51' 4"
- Max ridge height: 31' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 462 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick