Cost-Effective Craftsman House Plan on a Walkout Basement
3 - 5
About This Plan
- For those who want a smaller, more economical version of our plan 15626GE, this Craftsman home fits the bill.
- You still get the decorative wood trim on the outside, an angled garage for visual interest and the signature vaulted and beamed lodge room, without the complex roof line and irregular foundation shape.
- It's smaller size is appealing too while its open floor plan makes the home feel larger.
- Enjoy the big patio out back or relax on the covered porch with its outdoor fireplace.
- The vaulted master suite is set off by itself while the two family bedrooms lie on the opposite side of the home.
- Related Plan: Build on a slab foundation with house plan 25610GE.
Optional Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,459 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,459 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3, 4, & 5
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 63' 9"
- Depth: 63' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 479 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 10' 0"