Cottage Craftsman Plan with Walk-out Basement
About This Plan
- A stylish blend of cottage living and lavish architectural detail, this Cottage Craftsman design embraces the outdoors in a comfortable and practical floor plan.
- The interior is immediately welcoming with a large, open foyer. With a rear wall of windows, the great room is bathed in sunlight, which grants widespread illumination.
- For nature enthusiasts, this home features a rear deck and screened porch with optional fireplace.
- Completing the first floor is the spacious master suite and a versatile bedroom/study with ceiling treatment and adjacent full bath.
- The basement level features two bedrooms with full baths, large rec room, and outdoor covered patio.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,263 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 835 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,428 sq. ft.
- Deck: 107 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 257 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 73 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 510 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 60' 6"
- Depth: 41' 2"
- Max ridge height: 37' 1"
- Type: Detached
- Area: 576 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 11 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick