Cottage Design with Large Living Space
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Don't let this home plan's quaint cottage facade fool you. There's over 2,200 square feet of living space packed inside! Ideal for a site that's somewhat narrow and deep, this house plan focuses large living spaces up front and gives the rear views to the master suite and the kitchen.
- Fittingly, the largest space in the home, the living/dining room, is the first room you walk into off the entry. Here guests can comfortably mingle and families can convene to relax after dinner. It has a fireplace, a bay window, and a vaulted ceiling.
- A more informal space, the upper-level games room features a T-shape design that creates two defined areas where families and their friends can enjoy the activity of their choice. A handy refreshments bar is nearby.
- The bedrooms are located on separate floors, a layout that gives both parents and children adequate privacy. Besides a great view, the master suite also includes French doors to the bath, a spa tub, and a large walk-in closet. The secondary bedrooms are roomy, each over 12 feet wide, and they share a full bath.
- :Related Plan: Interested in an alternate exterior? See house plan 69007AM.