Cottage Design with Large Living Space
About This Plan
- Don't let this home plan's quaint cottage facade fool you. There's over 2,200 square feet of living space packed inside! Ideal for a site that's somewhat narrow and deep, this house plan focuses large living spaces up front and gives the rear views to the master suite and the kitchen.
- Fittingly, the largest space in the home, the living/dining room, is the first room you walk into off the entry. Here guests can comfortably mingle and families can convene to relax after dinner. It has a fireplace, a bay window, and a vaulted ceiling.
- A more informal space, the upper-level games room features a T-shape design that creates two defined areas where families and their friends can enjoy the activity of their choice. A handy refreshments bar is nearby.
- The bedrooms are located on separate floors, a layout that gives both parents and children adequate privacy. Besides a great view, the master suite also includes French doors to the bath, a spa tub, and a large walk-in closet. The secondary bedrooms are roomy, each over 12 feet wide, and they share a full bath.
- :Related Plan: Interested in an alternate exterior? See house plan 69007AM.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,213 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,362 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 851 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 40' 0"
- Depth: 55' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 468 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss