Cottage House Plan with Three Bedrooms
About This Plan
- Charming shingle exterior and shuttered windows adorn this urban cottage.
- This home design offers open-style living in the back of the home with a fireplace centerpiece.
- A closet separates the living room from the service hall.
- The washer and dryer closet lies across from a folding counter and a half bathroom.
- Upstairs are two additional bedrooms one of which could also serve as an art or craft studio.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,798 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,274 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 524 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 142 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 40' 0"
- Depth: 54' 6"
- Max ridge height: 24' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 444 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss