About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Reminiscent of a charming English country home, this one-story home proves the ease and convenience of living on one level. A side-entry garage creates a courtyard-like entrance to the home. If constructed of brick, stone, or stamped concrete, the driveway makes an elegant companion to the cottage-inspired fa'ade.
- In the main living zone just off the foyer, a large, beam-topped great room feeds directly into an open kitchen, dining room, and quaint sitting area. Bump-out alcoves, cabinetry, and decorative ceilings rather than walls define these living spaces. Such openness allows those conversing with the cook to take in views of the great room's fireplace and built-ins. In addition, those in the great room can enjoy views of the outdoors through the windows of the sitting room and dining room.
- Amenities in the kitchen include a window seat and a walk-in pantry. Quick access to the laundry/mudroom is convenient for throwing in a quick load of laundry and helping kids get ready for school at the locker-style built-ins.
- More living space is granted in the open-air outdoor living areas at the rear of the home. A spacious patio is nestled in an ell and connects to all the main living areas through French doors. An outdoor fireplace on one end provides further delineation. A grill space, which accompanies the fireplace, makes the area ideal for entertaining.
- A private zone consisting of bedrooms and a den is located along one side of the home. A hallway further separates the home's three bedrooms from the living quarters. Each bedroom contains a walk-in closet and a full bath, with the master suite aptly receiving the luxury of a tiled shower and a spa tub.
- Family members who need quiet space for studying or working at home can find serenity in the den, which is hidden behind double doors that are adjacent to the foyer. A bay window, fireplace, and built-ins enhance the space.