Cottage-like House Plan with Bonus Over Garage
About This Plan
- Brick and cedar shakes are accented with board-and-batten shutters to create a lovely cottage-like façade.
- A vaulted keeping room just off the kitchen continues the warmth inside, creating a casual gathering spot for family and friends alike.
- Decorative columns serve as the border of the dining room, keeping this space open and accessible to the rest of the main living area.
- The master suite with tray ceiling is on the main floor and has a five-fixture bath and roomy walk-in closets. Walk-in closets are incorporated to both bedrooms upstairs.
- An optional bonus room is also included in the upper level of this design, offering endless expansion opportunities.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,879 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,397 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 482 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 267 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,397 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 51' 0"
- Depth: 46' 4"
- Max ridge height: 27' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 453 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick