Cottage with 3 Exerior Options
About This Plan
- Choose from 3 exteriors for this wonderful floor plan.
- A front verandah and a back lanai, both covered, are yours to enjoy in this Northwest house plan that is only 40' wide.
- Graceful tray ceilings can be found in the dining room, leisure room and master suite.
- Watch TV with the family while cooking meals, thanks to the open layout.
- A bay window makes the huge dining room feel even larger.
- The master suite is in the back of the home where homeowners get a spacious walk-in closet and a bank of triple windows.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,899 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,899 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Monolithic Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block
- Width: 40' 0"
- Depth: 76' 8"
- Max ridge height: 24' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 568 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 4"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss