Cottage with Optional Carport
About This Plan
- MORE PHOTOS: See this home built in North Carolina in our Facebook and Google+ photo albums.
- An optional carport comes with this beautiful narrow lot home plan that has all the amenities of a home much larger than its modest 1,375 square feet.
- A split bedroom layout places the master suite away from the other bedrooms.
- The large living room has a tray ceiling and a fireplace to warm your nights.
- The spacious kitchen and dining area are combined, with windows at the side for lots of light.
- An optional carport which allows for a rear or side entry is an added bonus.
- Related Plan: For an alternative cottage with an optional carport, see house plan 11740HZ.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,375 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,375 sq. ft.
- Storage: 49 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 39 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 140 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 30' 10"
- Depth: 53' 0"
- Max ridge height: 21' 2"
- Type: Carport
- Area: 498 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 4" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick