Cottage With Porches Front and Back
About This Plan
- Large porches front and back make this Cottage home plan ideal for relaxing outdoors.
- The main living area is one big room so the views flow effortlessly.
- Even the kitchen with its eating bar gets to enjoy the great room fireplace.
- A first floor master suite saves steps at the end of a long day with no stairs to climb.
- Two bedrooms on the second floor share a hall bath.
- A 2-car garage is a nice addition and offers storage as well.
- Related Plan: Remove the garage with house plan 32422WP.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,738 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,138 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 600 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 341 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 278 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 57' 2"
- Depth: 56' 8"
- Max ridge height: 29' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 572 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick