Cottage with Stone and Shakes
About This Plan
- Stone and shakes on the exterior of this charming cottage add a European touch.
- Two sets of double doors in the spacious great room lead to a covered rear lanai with plenty of room for table and chairs.
- The master suite also has a set of double doors that open to the lanai.
- Windows on two sides of the study brighten the room.
- An open rail on the second floor allows views of the family room and foyer below.
- Unfinished space on this floor can be developed to suit your needs.
- The 2-car garage has slightly offset doors both of which are 8' wide.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,143 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,638 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 505 sq. ft.
- Lanai: 496 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 497 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,638 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 47' 11"
- Depth: 60' 6"
- Max ridge height: 29' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 515 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick