Cottage with Two Upstairs Options
2 - 3
About This Plan
- Two sturdy columns support the shed roof over the front porch in this flexible cottage house plan. With two different upstairs options included, it gives you 2 or 3 beds depending on which layout you build.
- The living room has a fireplace on the right and a built-in desk. If you build the 2 bed version, the living room is open to above.
- The dining room has a bumpout letting in natural light and is open to the kitchen with seating at the peninsula.
- One bedroom, with a walk-in closet, is on the main floor. Upstairs, you get one bedroom plus flex space or two bedrooms.
Optional Second Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,783 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,052 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 731 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2 or 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 26' 0"
- Depth: 48' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 1"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"