Cottage with Vaulted Ceilings in the Home Office
Buy This Plan
About This Plan
- Attractive flowerboxes and low, steep sloping rooflines make this unique cottage-style home plan warm and welcoming.
- Inside, a home office with vaulted ceilings is tucked away in front of the home.
- The design gives you a main floor master suite with large walk-in closet and dual vanities.
- The living room has beamed ceilings and a fireplace. It is open to the kitchen and dining room.
- A walk-in pantry is located by the back door, and the kitchen island has seating for four.
- The lower floor has three additional bedrooms and two bathrooms, a family room and a sizable wine cellar.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,397 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,469 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,928 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 78' 0"
- Depth: 58' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front