Country Cottage with Built-Ins and Bonus
3 - 4
About This Plan
- Shutters, shingles and siding wrap the exterior of this country cottage. Grand arches and columns frame the foyer and gallery, flanked by well-defined formal rooms.
- At the heart of the home, a spacious vaulted family room yields generous views of the back yard. Built-in cabinetry and a hearth are nice touches.
- A serving bar unites the living space with the kitchen and breakfast area, which leads outdoors.
- The central gallery hall leads to an office suite with wardrobe space giving you the flexibility to use this room as a bedroom instead.
- Expand over the garage or use that space for storage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,211 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,211 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 227 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,211 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 57' 0"
- Depth: 66' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 461 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick