Country Craftsman Home Plan with Formal Dining Room and Split Bedrooms
About This Plan
- The open planning of the three living areas in this Country Craftsman makes the home feel spacious, while loaded with stunning features.
- The great room boasts an 11' ceiling, fireplace, and a recess for an entertainment centre.
- A family entry at the side leads into a big laundry/mudroom area with a powder room nearby.
- A spacious formal dining room right beside the kitchen will provide the perfect venue for special gatherings.
- The master suite is off in a wing of its own, and includes a beautifully appointed bathroom complimented by a very spacious walk-in closet. To the right are two large bedrooms and a bath, and a study which could also serve as a fourth bedroom.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,093 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,093 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 66' 0"
- Depth: 51' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 11"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 543 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12