Country Craftsman Home Plan with Home Office
About This Plan
- Stone accents add a natural element to the exterior of this country Craftsman home plan, complete with an intuitive floor plan that includes a quiet home office.
- A sitting room, or formal dining room, is located to the right of the foyer, and a butler's pantry offers a shortcut to the heart of the home, where a massive kitchen island provides casual seating.
- Elegant coffered ceilings sit atop the family room that overlooks a rear porch, accessible from the breakfast nook.
- The master suite sits separately from the other bedrooms for privacy purposes, and features a walk-in closet and a 5-fixture bath with a secret game room on the other side of a pocket door.
- Turn either way at the top of the stairs, and discover a sizable bedroom, separated by a full bath.
- A built-in bench and cubbies greets you when entering from the double garage, and neighbors a half bath and laundry room.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,982 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,328 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 654 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 132 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 136 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 51' 0"
- Depth: 65' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 552 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"