Country Craftsman House Plan with Angled Garage and Finished Lower Level
4 - 5
About This Plan
- The flexible layout of this exciting Farmhouse Craftsman lets homeowners customize their home.
- Choose from four bedrooms and a study or five bedrooms.
- Marvelous amenities include a gorgeous vaulted and beamed lake room, a vaulted screened porch and a huge lower level rec room.
- Designed for casual living, this home offers an L-shaped main living area that unites the cooking, eating and living areas.
- The vaulted master suite has a wall of windows that opens to the screened porch where back to back fireplaces warm the lake room and the porch.
- Head down to the finished lower level where the giant social room includes a wet bar and two family bedrooms.
- There's even a shop area and lots of storage.
- Related Plan: Get a smaller four bedroom version with 25643GE (3,123 sq. ft.).
Optional Finished Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,005 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,005 sq. ft.
- Storage: 250 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 345 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,247 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 84' 10"
- Depth: 61' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 530 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Courtyard
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 10' 0" First Floor / 10' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick