Country Craftsman House Plan with Exercise Room
About This Plan
- A trio of materials on the front elevation of this country, Craftsman house plan enhance the facade, while an arched front door adds character to the charming porch.
- Upon entering, a quiet den is located to the right of the foyer, while a roomy coat closet fills the left wall. Vaulted ceilings above the great room provide a sense of spaciousness, and a cozy fireplace provides warmth to the open dining area and kitchen.
- The square-shaped kitchen features wrap-around counters that include an eating bar, and a covered patio is accessible from the adjoining dining area.
- Age-in-place with the owner's suite, located on the main level for convenience. Sliding doors line the rear wall and lead to a private covered patio, and the 4-fixture en suite opens to a sizable walk-in closet.
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 can be found upstairs, across from the hall bath with two vanities, and a cozy homework station. An exercise room completes the second level, and features a balcony with rearward views.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,431 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,576 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 855 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 46' 0"
- Depth: 64' 0"
- Max ridge height: 23' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 618 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss