Country Craftsman House Plan with Split Bedrooms
About This Plan
- This dreamy, Craftsman house plan defines country living, while the board and batten siding and hipped roof contribute to the immense curb appeal.
- Once inside, views are provided from the foyer, into the dining room, and beyond to the family room. A vaulted ceiling with exposed beams adds character, and guides your eyes to the fireplace on the far wall.
- The open kitchen boasts a large island with seating for casual meals, and a back patio lends space to grill or relax outdoors.
- The master bedroom occupies the left side of the home, and features a generous en suite with a wet room combining the tub and shower.
- Two identically-sized bedrooms can be found on the opposite side of the home, separated by a full bath.
- Related: Get a gable roof built on a crawl or slab with house plan 68642VR
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,174 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,174 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 189 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,174 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Daylight, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 52' 10"
- Depth: 71' 0"
- Max ridge height: 23' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 590 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick