Country Craftsman with Bedroom above Garage
About This Plan
- A blend of stone, shakes, and horizontal siding create a texture-rich exterior on this country craftsman house plan.
- The heart of the home is rear-facing, located behind the 2-car garage, and combines the family room, kitchen, and dining area. A warm fireplace rests beneath vaulted ceilings, and a door grants access to a back patio perfect for grilling or outdoor dining.
- L-shaped counters surround a kitchen island that houses the double-bowl sink, and a counter-flush pantry gives plenty of storage space.
- The main-level, master suite considers your future needs, and boasts a 5-fixture bath with a large walk-in closet and a pass-through toilet room that leads to the laundry room.
- A second bedroom offers access to the main level's full bath, while bedroom 3 resides above the garage and includes a full bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,880 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,607 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 273 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 47' 6"
- Depth: 45' 0"
- Max ridge height: 22' 5"
- Type: Attached
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12