Country Craftsman With Matching Back Porches
About This Plan
- This country Craftsman house plan is perfect for your sloping lot with its drive-under garage and back porch.
- You'll enjoy the open floor plan on the main floor with the family room open to the country kitchen. French doors lead to the full-length porch in back.
- The master is on the main floor and has a big closet for her and two smaller ones for him plus a tub and a shower in the bathroom. Laundry is on the main floor for your convenience.
- Upstairs, there are two bedrooms plus a media room and storage.
- The lower level has parking for two cars plus storage and access to the porch.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate layout with house plan 20104GA (1,892 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,666 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,059 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 607 sq. ft.
- Storage: 116 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 300 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 300 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 40' 3"
- Depth: 42' 4"
- Max ridge height: 24' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 610 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick