Country Craftsman with Sunroom off Master Bedroom
About This Plan
- Two sets of French doors flank the foyer door giving you three ways to get into this 3-bed country Craftsman house plan from your 6'-deep front porch.
- The great room has a cathedral ceiling and opens to the covered porch in back which also has a cathedral ceiling. A smaller area off the porch is dedicated to grilling and is steps away from the kitchen.
- The bedrooms are split maximizing your privacy. The master suite has a large sun room with back porch access and a luxurious walk-in closet with room for two people at the same time.
- The kid's bedrooms share a Jack and Jill bath.
- Flanking the foyer you have a private study behind angled French doors and the dining room.
- The kitchen has a large island with casual seating and a walk-in pantry around the corner by the garage entry making grocery unloading a breeze.
- Stairs take you t a bonus room, a great place for a game or media room.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,596 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,596 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 893 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 336 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 76' 6"
- Depth: 72' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 698 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick