Country Farmhouse Plan With Lots of Extras
4 - 5
About This Plan
- This spacious country farmhouse plan works well for the larger family. A flexible room on the first floor could serve as another bedroom, an office or a place for home schooling.
- Built-ins are found throughout the house, and wide covered porches provide outdoor living space in both front and back.
- Three bedrooms and a vaulted rec room can be found on the second floor plus a bonus room and storage for extra expansion.
- A tray ceiling tops the private master bedroom, while the luxurious master bath features a garden spa tub.
- Ceilings: 9' first floor; 8' second floor.
- Foundation: basement, slab or crawl space. Specify when ordering.
- Related Plans: For a reversed version of this house plan with a 3-car garage, see house plan 6539RF.
- Save money with these smaller versions - house plan 6542RF (2,389 sq. ft) and 6528RF (2,599 sq. ft).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,005 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,874 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,131 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 459 sq. ft.
- Storage: 313 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 706 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 78' 0"
- Depth: 61' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 823 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss