Country Farmhouse with Vaulted Family Room and an Option to Build Above It
About This Plan
- This charming farmhouse is perfectly shaped for a narrow lot, especially with its back-entry garage.
- A double-sided fireplace warms the vaulted family room and the aptly named hearth room, which is completely open to the island kitchen.
- Lovely surprises abound: an office nook adjoining the kitchen, a separate mudroom buffering the garage from living spaces, and a huge walk-in closet in the master suite. Two secondary bedrooms share a jack-and-jill bath upstairs.
- If desired, the overlook to the family room can be covered with a bonus room for an extra bedroom or flexible hangout.
Optional Second Level Bonus Room
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,202 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,554 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 648 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 272 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 39' 0"
- Depth: 76' 6"
- Max ridge height: 33' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 495 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear