About This Plan
- This rustic Country home is a two bedroom retreat that lets you get away from it all.
- The simple roof, square-shaped foundation and small size make it economical to build.
- A big Country front porch has lots of room for chairs and even a table for dining outside.
- Pocket doors to the master bedroom saves on space and the bathroom has a linen closet.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 440 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 290 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 150 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 144 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 18' 0"
- Depth: 25' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"