Country Home Plan For A Sloping Lot
About This Plan
- The large wrap-around porch is ideal for an early morning breakfast or for late evening lounging.
- A separate entry, full masonry fireplace and balcony/dining area that overlooks the two-story atrium with floor to ceiling window wall are some of the many amenities of the vaulted great room.
- The spacious kitchen features an angled snack bar and enjoys easy access to the laundry and garage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,114 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,114 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,148 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 47' 0"
- Depth: 38' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 290 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss