Country Home Plan with Cathedral Ceiling above Living Space
About This Plan
- A blend of vertical and horizontal siding adorns the facade of this Country home plan, which delivers four bedrooms, three bathrooms, and an open living space crowned by a cathedral ceiling.
- The island kitchen offers an easy flow, along with a large pantry for big appliances or buying in bulk. The cathedral ceiling lends a cohesive element above the kitchen, dining area, and family room, while making the space feel even larger.
- Retreat to the covered deck to grill or just enjoy the outdoors protected from the elements.
- The owner's suite is situated towards the rear and includes a 5-fixture bath with a pass-thru closet that leads to the laundry room.
- A second bedroom completes the main level, while the remaining two bedrooms can be found downstairs, along with a generous gathering room that expands onto a patio.
- NOTE: Please allow up to 20 business days for delivery.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,028 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,273 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,755 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 147 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 147 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 65' 0"
- Depth: 52' 8"
- Max ridge height: 24' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 636 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12