Country Home Plan with Dormers Above Friendly Front Porch
3 - 4
About This Plan
- Friendly dormers canopy a columned front porch on this country home plan extend a warm welcome to visitors and homeowners alike.
- A vaulted keeping room off the kitchen overlooks the backyard making a cozy and casual place to unwind after meal times.
- Decorative columns lining the dining room and foyer add a special character to this design and create unobtrusive traffic flow.
- Homeowners will love the privacy of the master suite that exclusively occupies the right side of the home.
- An optional second floor adds a fourth bedroom and third bath to the design, making an ideal guest room or home office.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,214 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,214 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 377 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,214 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 59' 4"
- Depth: 73' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 623 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick