Country Home Plan with Flexible Bedrooms
3 - 5
About This Plan
- Cedar shingles, gable detailing and farmhouse windows create a charming personality for this classic country home plan. Depending on how you use the rooms you can get anywhere from three to five bedrooms.
- The large kitchen and breakfast area are found off the three-car garage, with the laundry room conveniently located nearby. A lovely covered porch and vaulted keeping room with a fireplace are just a few steps away. The family room opens up to the spacious back deck, perfect for warm summer nights spent with the family.
- The right wing of the main floor is where the master suite resides, which includes a sitting area, bath with his-and-her sinks and a sizable walk-in closet.
- Upstairs, a work area for the children is at the top of the landing. Two more bedrooms with their own personal baths as well as a large children's retreat are found on this floor.
- Related Plans: Get alternate exteriors with house plans 710043BTZ and 710044BTZ.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,938 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,710 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,228 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,710 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3, 4, & 5
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 67' 6"
- Depth: 71' 4"
- Max ridge height: 30' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 688 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick