Country Home Plan With Front Orientation
3 - 4
About This Plan
- Stonework, gables, roof dormer and double porches create a country flavor to this dynamic home plan.
- The kitchen enjoys extravagant cabinetry and counter space in a bay. An island snack bar, built-in pantry and multiple tall windows in the adjacent dining area make for a great space.
- The vaulted great room features an angled fireplace and a door gives access to the rear patio.
- The master bedroom on the first floor includes two walk-in closets, a plant shelf, double doors leading to an opulent bath and a private porch.
- Foundation: basement, slab or crawl.
- Related Plans: Get 2x6 exterior walls with house plan 57258HA.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,029 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,029 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,993 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 330 sq. ft.
- Entry: 79 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 67' 0"
- Depth: 51' 4"
- Max ridge height: 22' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 459 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss