Country Home Plan with High Ceilings
About This Plan
- A two-story foyer is the first thing you see as you enter this adorable Country home plan.
- All the main living areas have a fireplace including the formal dining room.
- Vaulted ceilings top the kitchen and breakfast nook that leads out to the huge rear deck.
- Pocket doors close off the living room from the family room when you need privacy and quiet.
- The first floor master suite is off by itself with not one, but two huge walk-in closets.
- Every bedroom on the upper floor has a dormer window and walk-in closet.
- Future rec space with its own staircase lies over the garage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,377 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,320 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,057 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 608 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 81' 4"
- Depth: 58' 2"
- Max ridge height: 33' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 529 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick