Country Home Plan with Master-On-Main and Optional Finished Lower Level
About This Plan
- An optional finished lower level makes this home ideal for a rear-sloping lot.
- The master suite is on the main floor and three bedrooms are upstairs. Get a fifth bedroom if you finish out the lower level.
- A large island in the kitchen gives you loads of work space and a spot to place stools for casual eating. And a large walk-in pantry gives you even more storage. The kitchen is open to the family room and dining room, both of which have access to the covered porch in back. Finish out the optional fireplace and you've got an outstanding spot to enjoy the the fresh air.
- A study lies behind a pair of French doors off the foyer.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,906 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,024 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 882 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 233 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 241 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,226 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 62' 0"
- Depth: 63' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 630 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 3 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick