Country Home Plan with One-Level Living Plus an Optional Bonus Room
3 - 4
About This Plan
- Cheery dormers and a covered front porch give this country home plan a time-tested curb appeal. This home gives you everything you need on one level. And it gives you an option to create a space upstairs as well.
- A fireplace lights the cozy keeping room that adjoins the kitchen area. The vaulted family room has an impressive wall of built-in cabinetry and another fireplace. These two living areas give family and guests room to disperse during gatherings.
- Its split-bedroom design adds an aspect of privacy to the master suite.
- A combination mud and laundry room - with a built-in bench - is located just off the garage.
- Stairs go upstairs to a bonus room with a full bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,745 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,745 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 374 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,745 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 68' 1"
- Depth: 78' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 506 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12