Country Home Plan with Open Layout and Bonus Over Garage
3 - 4
About This Plan
- Siding and shake join dormers and a long covered porch on the exterior of this one-story country home plan.
- Inside, a modern layout puts the family room in the center, completely open to the island kitchen. A fireplace warms this space. Nearby, the dining room offers an elegant space for entertaining.
- The master suite enjoys privacy on the right side of the plan and includes a full bath with dual vanities, a garden tub, and a walk-in closet. Across the home, two secondary bedrooms share a bath.
- The bonus space upstairs can be finished to hold another room and bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,698 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,698 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 276 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,698 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 57' 0"
- Depth: 52' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 528 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick